Internship at the House for the History of the Ruhr
It is possible to do an internship at the History of the Ruhr Foundation.
- At least second semester of an undergraduate degree in History or Social Sciences
- Basic knowledge of social movements, contemporary history and the history of the Ruhr
Of advantage are:
- good English, computer and Internet skills
- Team and organizational skills, flexibility
- Ability to work independently
Duration of internship:
Internships are generally offered in the first six weeks of the semester break.
If you are interested in doing an internship at the House for the History of the Ruhr, please hand your written application as well as other relevant documents in until the 1st of January (for internships during the semester break of winter semester) or the 1st of June (for internships during the semester break of summer semester). Please send your application to:
Stiftung Geschichte des Ruhrgebiets
Dr. habil. Hans-Christoph Seidel